Acrylic Stone Reception Desk Design (TW-PART-151)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Foam+Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TW-PART-151
- Wood Style: Corian(Artificial Stone Solid Surface)
- Size: Customized
- Color: Customized(Over 150 Colors for Choice)
- Surface: Glossy / Mirrow Surface( Matt Is Also Avaliable)
- Strongpoint: 1.Seam Invisible Around Surface 2.Flat and Glossy
- Trademark: TW&OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen District, Guangdong Province, China
- Material: Artificial Marble
- Reception Counter Material: Corian Acrylic Solid Surface, Wooden, Steel
- Applications: Beauty Salon, Shop Reception, Office Reception
- Advantages: High Gloss Surface, Stain Resistant, Nonporous
- Service: Customized Design and Size. Producing According Yo
- Type: Contemprary Design
- Specification: SGS
1. Safe food grade certificated PMMA acrylic solid surface
2. Customer size and designs
3. LED light backlit on the front parts as customer requests
4. Art work on the surface offered
5. Free design service
6. Pictures for reference. Details can be changed and re-design as buyers requests
7. Seamless and smooth surface covered by high standard Acrylic Solid Surface material.
8. Composited working with other materail such as copper. Stainless steel. Glass or mirror
1. Non porous
2. Stain resistant, scratch resistant
3. Seamless, inconspicuous Joins
4. Minimal maintenance
5. Hygienic anti-Bacterial
6. Flexibility in design to customized shapes, applications edges profiles and Inlays
7. 100% renewable and repairable
1. Keep the counter dry.
2. Keep away from strong chemicals, like paint cleaning agent, metal cleaning agent, strong acid cleaning agent, etc.
3. Do not put overweight thing on the countertop.
4. Use the suds or the cleanser contained ammonia to clean scale.
5. To repair scratches, use 400-600# sanding paper to Polish, then use cleanser and fabric to clean it to matte. Use 800-1200# sand paper and wax to polishing the surface to be high gloss.